Friday, June 22, 2007

Crazy Latin American Flgihts!

Work tonight was actually kinda fun. I was working with this girl, Keena, who I closed with sometime last week. She's really lax and fun. Like, she really doesn't care what I do. She told me just to tell her when I go on breaks, and whatever else doesn't matter. So we just sorta hung out because the floorset was done, and we were slow. So we were just kinda standing around. And then Kishawn came in to get her check, and she ended up staying around for the rest of the night. We all just started chatting and having a good time. It was the first time I really felt part of the group in this workplace. And we were having fun with the customers, and it was just...nice.

I've stopped messing up, too. So it's just easygoing from here on out. Now if they'd just give me some more hours/more money...

Tonight I started looking at flights around Latin America for when I'm there. I can get a flight from Quito to Bogota for $156. Which is good, if you ask me. I wanna go for Christmas break, since my parents are (hopefully) coming at the end of the program. So I've been looking for flights and stuff. Weirdness is, I can't fly directly from Bogota to Caracas...they'd take me to Panama first. And to fly from Quito to Lima, they have to take me to Panama. WTF? Weirdest thing yet is that to fly from Quito to Buenos Aires, La Paz, Santiago, etc. I'd have to stop in Lima. So I can't get a direct flight to Lima, but to go south I have to stop there? Don't get it....

Okay, Katie's telling me to watch all this Harry Potter stuff, so I'm going to oblige.

No comments: