Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm going to update for real soon, but here are some pictures!

This is of all of us in the airport in Atlanta. From left to right, front: Stephanie, Melissa, Russell, Marina, Elana, Peter, Dan, Me, Lauren; back: Thom, Emily, Katie, Matt, Michelle, Alison, Phuong.

Melissa and I in the airport on the way to Ecuador!

The first of three parts of the view out my window. See that blue fence? I walk along that road to get to the bus station, which you can't really see in this picture. But it's right past that group of trees on the left past the mechanic's.

Part two of my view. The mountain you see here is Pinchincha, which is also an active volcano.

Part three of the view. It's so beautiful.

This is my bed. A little hard, but nice.

This is my desk. I have a closet, too, but the picture won't turn right.

This a picture of a part of the university. We have this cool little lake thing. It's nice.

So anyway, more pictures to come soon. And an update soon, too!

3 comments:

DavidWizard said...

When will you put up the Orlando Bloom posters in that room? Surely he's an international symbol everyone can rally around.

Karen Larsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Larsen said...

Oh my gosh how gorgeous! Ahh jealous of the beautiful sunny mountain/volcano scenery. Then again, maybe not if it's a big bad volcano ...

I noticed a waterbottle on the bedstand and the desk. Was it the same one?

I haven't read your more recent post yet - I wanted to see the pictures first! Say hi to Lauren for me!