Friday, August 10, 2007

Las Clases!

I registered for my classes in Ecuador last night. I'm taking:

MWF

9:00-10:00 - LIT222: Literatura Oral Ecuatoriana (Oral Lit of Ecuador)
10:00-11:00 - HIS225: Historia de América Latina Republicana (History of Latin America)
11:00-12:00 - POL307: Temas de América Latina (Latin American Issues)

TR

10:00-11:30 - ARTRAC: Acuarela (Watercolor)

I also have to take a seminar with my Resident Director. And I'm not sure how the Spanish class thing works yet. I emailed Pancho and asked. But I'm pretty excited. I'm glad I registered last night. I checked just now and there are TEN people on the waiting list for Temas de America Latina. And it had been full before I went to register, so it's awesome that I got in.

I also might drop Watercolor. But I want to take an art class, or something easy. So yeah. Who's excited?!

ALMOST A WEEK LEFT!!

No comments: