Saturday, August 4, 2007

And Thus the Dusk of Summer Begins

I'm leaving for Ecuador in two weeks. Oh my gosh.

I'm done with working for the summer. I'm going to miss everyone at the store. They have been my major social contact this summer.

I bought some more clothes. yay.

I went to a baseball game with my dad tonight. We made fun of the people around us. Especially the crotchety old man sitting next to my dad, and the people in front of us, who we called "vulture" and "perfume" accordingly. The Tigers lost. But the fireworks were amazing. Good times with my father.

I re-repacked my bags for Ecuador last night. One is now overweight. I must take stuff out in order to make it work. Plus, I need to wash my clothes and pack for vacation. Urgh.

This weekend I have the Najor Family reunion and then leaving for vacation. It should be good and relaxing, I hope. Debo estudiar espaƱol.

Now I get to sleep. And rest for the rest of summer. It's almost over. I don't know if I'm ready for this summer to end. But at the same time, I am.

Hmmm. Pensive. More likely, I'm just sleepy.

No comments: